PADI is the world's largest dive training organisation, and divemaster is the world's most sought after professional dive qualification.
- Be at least 18 years old
- PADI Advanced Open Water (or equivalent)
- PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- EFR Primary & Secondary Care (or equivalent first aid & CPR) within the last 24 months
- 40 logged dives
- Dive medical dated within the last 12 months
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Search & Recovery Specialty
- Professional dive medical dated within the last 12 months
Now that you're a divemaster, you can continue to the Assistant Instructor course, or Instructor Development Course. Why not develop your skills as a divemaster further by completing some PADI specialty courses, or by becoming an Emergency First Response Instructor.