The Tech R60 from Atlantis is the first choice for advanced and technical divers.
The balanced diaphragm first stage delivers a consistent high volume of air at any depth and at any tank pressure.
The second stage can be adjusted by the diver to provide the perfect level of breathing resistance. It also features a venturi assist system to make breathing effort even easier.
Comes standard as a DIN fitting but a yoke conversion is available.
- Balanced diver adjustable downstream demand valve with venturi second stage.
- Smaller and lighter than most other primary second stages.
- The R60 provides breathing gas as you demand it with low inhalation resistance. Breathing effort is factory set to the average performance level required by most divers.
- The R60 is provided with front-mounted purge button and orthodontical mouthpiece.
- Diaphragm Balanced Regulator with dry environmental seal.
- Maximum working pressure 3500psi (232 bar).
- Intermediate pressure 140psi.
- Five 3/8 intermediate pressure ports.
- Two 7/16 high pressure ports.
- Chromium plated brass body.
- Stainless steel springs.
- DIN (optional conversion to Yoke - will need to purchase adapter).
- Can be used in cold water conditions.